With over four billion monthly active users on messaging apps, the message is clear. We don’t want to call or email anymore. People want instant answers to their questions, and businesses have to be ready 24/7. When customers don’t want to talk to salespeople or wait for answers, marketing and sales teams need to find a way to connect to people and deliver value at scale.
That’s the superpower of bots.
In this month’s HUG, Michael Renahan from HubSpot explores the rise of messaging, and the role of chatbots to build authentic relationships with buyers.
Chatbots give the user exactly what they’re looking for, in places where people spend their time. This messaging can encourage scalable, one-on-one conversations between brands and consumers. Whether it’s checking shipment status, adjusting a reservation, or booking a flight, bots provide a solution when people need it the most.
- Why chatbots matter
- Three ways to identify opportunities
- Actionable ways to implement chatbots to your business
Check out Michael’s presentation to dive into the power of chatbots:
- Did you enjoy the HUG meetup or have any ideas for the next one? Look out for an Austin HUG survey coming to your inbox to tell us your feedback, questions and suggestions.
- Join our Facebook group, where we share tips and advice, post job openings and share insights with other HubSpot marketers in Austin.
- Come out to our next meeting on October 11th, where we’ll be discussing the best of Inbound 2018! Stay updated in this space or on our HUG FB group.