According to GI Joe, knowing is half the battle. Last week, guest speaker Mark Kilens helped the Austin HubSpot User Group conquer that half of the battle with his presentation on the Best of Inbound 2015 and the latest launches from HubSpot.
HubSpot Academy founder Mark Kilens walked the Austin HUG through some great new launches and updates from HubSpot and opened up the floor for discussion with HubSpot users to share their experiences and questions. This informative and stimulating conversation didn't end when the meet-up did. To keep the collaboration going, head on over to the Austin HUG LinkedIn group.
HubSpot Ads Add-On
Contrary to much of what we think about inbound marketing, ads can actually be a good thing—if used the right way. After realizing 53% of its customers used ads this year, HubSpot got to thinking about where advertising fit into the Inbound Methodology. Turns out, ads can amplify the effect of great inbound marketing campaigns.
Ads that satisfy intent and extend the reach of great content work with the Inbound Methodology.
Currently, HubSpot has ad options with LinkedIn and Google, and is reasearching what the next platform will be.
Did you know with the HubSpot Ads Add-On you can:
- Try HubSpot ads for free with a $100 LinkedIn ads credit
- Create ad campaigns for multiple networks in HubSpot
- Track what happens after someone clicks your ad
- Know the exact ROI of an ad or keyword in HubSpot
- Optimize ad campaigns for more profit (conversions= key metric)
HubSpot CRM + Sidekick for Business
What's new for the CRM and Sidekick for Business? HubSpot is working to make marketing and sales alignment better than ever.
Did you know about these updates:
- Contact Record Merge: Contact Record and CRM merged to provide standard expereince across sales and marketing platforms.
- @Mentions: Mention a co-worker from any note space in the CRM.
- Sequences: Enroll a prospect to receive a sequence of templated emails from Gmail or the HubSpot CRM.
- Multiple Deal Pipelines: Set up separate pipelines for different divisions, teams, or products in the HubSpot CRM.
HubSpot Reporting Add-On
One dashboard. All your reports. The Reporting Add-On is a centralized place to create multiple dashboards with custom reports for all your reporting needs. (And it's awesome.)
Did you know with the HubSpot Reporting Add-On you can:
- Set different permissions for each dashboard.
- Create funnel reports to show how your contacts are moving through different lifecycle stages. (Actually looks like a funnel!)
- Choose from multiple categories of example marketing and sales reports from revenue reports to contacts reports.
- Create reports with eight different visualization types.
- Create up to 20 different dashboards with 10 reports per dashboard.
- Filter reports by view or list to create highly-segmented reports.
- Create any type of custom report based on persona, etc.
How many apps and services do you use in addition to HubSpot? What if you could integrate all those programs and data into one place within HubSpot? Welcome, HubSpot Connect: a series of new integrations that bring data into one integrated platform. From GoToWebinar and Zopim to Zendesk and Wistia, whatever apps your company needs—there's an integration for that.
Share Your Hubspotting Story
Lastly, Mark encouraged HubSpot customers to share their own stories. The articles published in the HubSpot customer blog are different from case studies. These stories are written by HubSpot customers to help educate other HubSpot customers. You can check out a story from one of our own Austin HUG members, Joe Robison!
Thanks again to everyone who came out to the event. Let's keep the conversation going on the Austin HUG LinkedIn Group.
If you're interested in reviewing Mark's presentation, view the slides here:
What's happening next for the ATX HUG? Join us for a special Holiday Happy Hour!