An effective inbound marketing strategy requires pairing content and context for your users—and landing pages are an essential part of that strategy. As marketers, we know landing pages are important. The question is, are we taking advantage of everything we can to make them more effective?
At the August ATX HubSpot User Group, Parker Short of Jaxzen Marketing Strategies shared some of the most effective techniques on getting conversions with landing pages, thank you pages, progressive profiling, and more.
Looking primarily at the Convert and Close stages in the Inbound Methodology, we learned about the important steps to take landing pages to the next level:
- Convert more visitors on a landing page.
- Move leads through the funnel more quickly.
- Hand leads off to sales with more information.
Find out more about taking your landing pages to the next level in the presentation below:
Don't Forget: INBOUND 2016 Contest
Use the code HUGAustin to get $50 off your Inbound2016 registration and the ATXHUG could win!
- If 10 members use the code: Win a copy of an Inbound influencer's book
- If 20 members use the code: Win exclusive HUG-branded swag
- Group with the most codes used: Entire user group gets access to reserved, up-front seating during all keynotes and INBOUND Rocks!
Already registered but didn't use the code? Email email@example.com