In the new year, we all want to set meaningful goals and make this year the year. If you're an inbound marketer who is always producing and promoting content, it can be easy to get caught in the rut of the same old content routine. This month, at the Austin HubSpot User Group meeting, we gathered with fellow inbound marketers in Austin to make a change in our lackluster content routines and give our content strategy a boost.
Improve and refine your inbound marketing content strategy in 2017
Parker Short from Jaxzen Marketing Strategies shared some key best practices to help group members reach their marketing goals this year and learn how to use HubSpot to help make that happen. In the presentation below, you will learn how to:
- Create useful content.
- Help your audience find you.
- Set targets that help your marketing and sales teams reach their goals.
- Measure the success of your marketing efforts.
In the meeting, Austin HUG members shared some of their company marketing goals for 2017, including increasing traffic, measuring the success of content, generating more leads, and adding more client-generated content to their content marketing calendar. We also discussed some tools and best practices about how to set up your content strategy to help you reach those goals. (Pro tip: try using the calendar tool in HubSpot to view everything you have planned for the month including blog posts, emails, and social messages.)
Review the presentation below and let us know how you're going to recharge your content strategy in 2017! If you're looking for more about content strategy, be sure to check out HubSpot Academy's Content Marketing certification.
Mark your calendars for these awesome upcoming HUG meetings!
- February 23: "How to plan for your next HubSpot integration" with Nina Hendricks from Trujay
- March 23: "How to be a hero to your sales team" with David Weinhaus from HubSpot
- April 20: "How to recruit, hire, and develop top inbound talent" with Brad Voeller from Digital Creative Institute
Interested in sharing at the Austin HUG? Get in touch with Kelly at Jaxzen Marketing.
Want to join the conversation? Come see us in our LinkedIn group!